Technology is just one part of the equation that enables telematics to help achieve business objectives
This technology is THE key that unlocks crucial management information. The Geoplanning platform combines “location finding” and “communications technology” with modular business intelligence systems to turn data analysis into a solution-oriented geographical planning.
Today, the Internet is accessible everywhere. The choice of a secure web-based solution has been carefully studied and offers end-users the following advantages over other types of local or hybrid applications:
- Application available everywhere and at all times
- Data stored and backed-up remotely for increased security
- No installation for the customer
- Guaranteed speed with dedicated servers
- Modular and password/profile protected
- Data automatically sent to third-party applications (other programmes used within the company).
A mobile version of Geoplanning is also available on the Google Play Store: Free download
Mapping and cover
Based on the Geoservices implemented by Market-IP, the MapCentric solutions leader, Geoplanning integrates:
- Contextual differentiation of units (colours, pictograms, etc.)
- Interactive maps and different types of map
- Navigation tools
- Precise geocoding / Reverse Geocoding
- Task management
Location finding in real-time (option)
The standard location-finding system incorporated into the majority of telematic devices is GPS (Global Positioning System).
Communications in real-time (option)
Geoplanning allows a range of communications technologies to be used to support our claim of compability with all types of equipment:
Data management in real-time
Geoplanning is a modular application based on the latest technologies for interface management, connection data, and access to external services.
Our development team analyses and develops all functional features to enable Geoplanning to meet the requirements of each of our customers’ fields of business.
Through their ongoing contacts with the market and complete control over all aspects of the application, our team of experts regularly adds new functions and is able to respond rapidly to specific customer requirements. These continuous developments benefit the whole Geoplanning user community.